Upcoming Events :     Janmashtami (Aug 28)   Teacher’s Day (September 5)      Ganesh Chaturthi (September 9)    

Monday 1 July 2013

Happy Marriage Anniversary Jokes, Chutkule, Lovely Quotes

Once more time we have brought the latest sms, jokes and hindi chutkule for your loving people, 120 to 140 Character quotes for best married couple.

Old generation: Jb koi bat bigar jae.. Jb koi mushqil barh jae.. Tum dena sath mera.. O HAMNAVA New generation: Jab Koi Baat Bigar Jae.. Jab Koi Mushkil Barh Jae.. Toh.. Toh.. Hont Ghuma.. Seeti Baja.. Seeti Baja K Bol.. Bhaiya.. ALL IZZ WELL. :...

Happy Anniversary, and May our Marriage Be Blessed With Love Joy And Companionship for All The Year of our Love!!!!

Marriage is that relation between man and women in which tha Independence is Equal,the Dependence mutual and tha Obligation Reciprocal". Best wishes for Happy Wedding Anniversary.

On this special day,
best wishes go to you,
that this wonderful love u share,
lasts ur lifetime through.
Happy anniversary to you my Love

How true my feelings were
I found out to be The best thing
in my life Was when you married me
Thank you my loving wife(loving Husband),
For the years we share I know one
thing for sure We make a wonderful pair

3 comments: